Hi Internet!
So tomorrow is the first day of school this semester and I am dreading Math!
I seriously lost my courage when it comes to Math with the flunking of last semester, I really really really hate myself for ruining it for myself so badly, I seriously dread it so much I can't help it, I really should have passed but my brain just doesn't seem to have the ability to learn math :(
I'm pretty excited about History, I quit it last semester because I was having a hard time with Math and Biology at the same time for some reason so I am taking it this semester instead.
I am also very exited about Danish and Icelandic. and I'm sure I'll pass the English quite easily :D
well on to other things, my mood has been low these days, I don't know why, but for some reason my medication seems to not be working properly lately :( my anxiety is also flaring up...
I am back to my pre-holidays weight, I am quite happy about that, if you were Icelandic you would know that we accumulate weight during the holidays, not only fat from candy and yummy cakes and desserts but we also retain water do to very salty holiday feasts LOL
I still haven't looked into gym memberships but I've been doing a dance exercise every day LOL - just shut the door and blinds and have a blast LOL
As for the smoking, I'm doing pretty good, I've only had two or three sigarettes in the new year and although I have no intentions of smoking anymore I think it's better to have low nicotine sigarettes with me in school, at least for the first few days, if I get too tempted LOL - I don't want to bum full nicotine doze cigarettes LOL
As for the home organizing and mt. washmore climbing I am at square one! - I haven't done any job searching nor coat sewing either, but I think that will happen some other week/month LOL
But all in all I am pretty OK about myself :)
Gerast áskrifandi að:
Birta ummæli (Atom)




Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli