Hi Internet!
How are things?
Somehow my headlines seem to get more capitalistic (sp?) every time I blog...hmmm must work on that LOL!
So today is payday, after paying all bills, taking the kittens to the vet and buying new tires for our car, getting said POS car through yearly checkup and buying one pizza and going to Bónus once we should be completely out of money...nice...
Why is it difficult to be in school some may ask? let me tell you! because going to school requires me having baby sitter and yet not getting income (well I do get some minute scholarship but that really doesn't go a long way) which means it costs me in addition to the semester fees 40.000 isk per month to have my children in preschool all day long... ok I'm happy about their pre-school - I actually prefer it to staying at home with them, it's much better for them to learn the things they learn there and get so much structure and social training then to hang around with me watching cartoons and eating bonbon's all day (pauses to fetch a prins polo. add cookie and a glass of pepsi to that order) with me. Yes that is me as a SAHM I am at home today, actually I have been at home all week, I've been sick and today my strength seems to be coming back - finally! so I'm catching up on laundry and housework and all those things (internet surfing) I didn't manage to do while sick. well not ALL those things cause frankly I'm not sure I'll ever be able to catch up on MATH! ugh!
Well I was ranting about money, so why do I do this? why do I go to school (and then slack in math), pay for daycare and not just get a crappy ole job? because I DON'T WANT TO!!! (hops up and down pulling hairs out of scull) I want to "become something" I don't want to have a lortejob that pays minimal wage just to have enough money to buy clothes and shoes now... seriously, why should I do that to myself? I am finally in school and I've been waiting a very long time for this! I'm going to go and finish folding laundry now so I'll catch you later...
-Zi
Gerast áskrifandi að:
Birta ummæli (Atom)




5 ummæli:
Money sucks!!:) You are something already Girl, you are a funny, marvelous, wonderful, honest person and a great friend!!:)
Good luck with everything!!
Thanks friend :) And likewise, all those things can be applied to you too!!!
Why are you still in computer range? I'm waiting for some legally posted pics!!! these people better ship you out there soon :)
Haha, we go Thursday!:) By the way, my mom wants to know what "grandson" is in Icelandic?;)
YAY for Thursday!!!
Ömmustrákur (Amma's boy) is the word my mom uses for Ragnar :) but
Dóttursonur (daughter's son) is the correct term in Icelandic. although if talking about a son's son it would be Sonarsonur and son's daughter would be sonardóttir and daughter's daughter would be dótturdóttir... yes it's not called one of the most complicated languages in the world for nothing ;)
I know, I am so excited...I should really go to bed now but you know!!:) Thanks so much for the explanation...Icelandic is an amazing yet complex language for sure!!
Skrifa ummæli