Hi Internet!
So today is the last day of school before the finals start, I am really looking forward to be done with school this semester and be able to focus on prepping me and my family and most of all my home for Christmas, we are just about the last house on the street to put up decorations (in Iceland we don't do Thanksgiving, so the Christmas decorations start showing up in the beginning of November - this is also due to the lack of light during the day, just to brighten up the dark cold north) Well I have to say, I have planned what decorations I want to buy but I haven't even started, the first Sunday of Advent was yesterday and I haven't even put my Advent light in the window - shameful I know!
In other news, I have completed the lifespan of my original couple in Sims3 - sad I know! - but I can't seem to be able to stop! it's just SOOOO addictive!
Gerast áskrifandi að:
Birta ummæli (Atom)




Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli