21 nóvember, 2009

Short silence and wonderous nights sleep :D

Hi Internet!

Last night Kapitola slept over at my aunt's house and Ragnar at my Amma's so Gummi and I had the house to ourselves :D it was so sweet.

We started the evening off by going to the bowling alley/Diner for a dish of Crépes YUM! and I had a glass of white wine with that - AHHHH!

After that we went to my school where the student theater's production of We will Rock you (musical by Queen) was shown - a great play and OMG the boy who played Galileo Fidaro was so frigging good singer! he sang Bohemian Rapsody perfectly! - Well done and kudos to the kids for a great production! I am so proud of my school ;D

After the show I went to a café with my friend for a drink and we played Trivial Persuit (sp?) until Gummi came to pick us up and we all went to a party at his friend's house, man it was kind of torturous for me due to all the underage drinking - I didn't feel great watching those kids (16-18 years old some of them) puking and passed out all over the place... not my kind of crowd

We came home about 2 am or so and went to bed and we slept until 11am!!! how sweet it was to just lay in bed and not having to get up and take care of children ahhhh sweet sweet days off ( we haven't had them stay overnight for at least six months, well Ragnar has spent the night at his grandma a couple of times but we always had Kapitola though) then my friend came over again and we chilled for a while.

Gummi and Amma & Villi went furniture hauling, that is we got a glass cabinet from my mother's house for Ragnar's room and she got the old desk and chest of drawers we had been meaning to send to her place.

Last week I got very lucky, my next door neighbor (litterally next door, we share front steps and our doors are side by side) was redecorating his daughters room and had put out her desk and after a couple of days I told Gummi to ask him about the desk if he was throwing it out or something and if we could take it off his hands (it's a beautiful desk) if that was the case, and he gave it to us and he even asked us if we wanted a matching book case! - which ofcourse we did! it's a perfect fit to our living room, we have the computer there so we needed a new desk since the old one was pretty bad looking LOL :D I'm so happy about this :D

Engin ummæli: