Hi Colleen (and anyone else who might stumble in here LOL )
Nothing beats studying hair design :) it's so much fun, and in what other class would you be able to wash your friend's hair, have your hair wash and play hairdresser for hours with your friends :) LOL
As for hairstyles, I just watched Jerseylicious this morning and man is that show brilliant or what, we have New Jersey (see former post about NJ obsession) and hairdesigners, and make up artists and drama!!! I mean, how can it get any better then that?!? yes there are hot men, and yes there is mindless ramblings and not to mention fights :) it's PERFECT! everything a trashy reality tv show should be with Jersey and Hairstylists!!! - ;D
Just wanted to give way to my mindless ramblings....
Well, I will let this do for now...
my creative sketches, root beer
Fyrir 12 árum




3 ummæli:
Hahaha! Are you trying to point out that I stalk you or what?!:)
Love you!:)
Because I do you know, I so do.:)
LOL, just the fact that you are like the only person who reads my ramblings, if there are other stalkers out there they really don't say much do they? LOL but I stalk you too so what ever ;) I even went online to look at your house!!! LOL :) Love you too babes :D
Skrifa ummæli